Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday 28 January 2019

Write!

ok in 2018 I posted only 2 posts in this blog lol! I spent much of my time looking at phones or handling the kids, made me forget that I like to write in my past time.

I wrote a novel during secondary school, most students in my class would take turns to read the novel and told me they enjoyed reading it. I myself enjoyed writing it. somehow the novel didn't make it when one of my friends sent it to a publisher, not sure what happened but i didn't get back my novel, wonder where is the novel now hmm..  The thing is, definitely, i can write a story. even in our yearbook under my picture, it was written:- 'future novelist'!

where is the dream to become a novelist gone i wonder? of course, i have a stable career now, a family and other responsibilities, but i still remember there was a wish in my heart that someday i would write a story and get it published. i wish that someday i can buy a book with my name on the front cover as the writer. Possibly possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment